15/8/54

Universal 3.5mm In-Ear Stereo Headset w/ On-off & Mic, Black

Universal 3.5mm In-Ear Stereo Headset w/ On-off & Mic, Black

Stereo Headset Microphone for Apple iPhone 3G Universal 3.5 mm stereo headset ear with light balls w / Mic and key on-off black eforcityMicrophone make music with a fashion-conscious double click, the ergonomic construction can designRugged small form factor, the head of the uses sustainable / / end the PLAY key to this product works as advertised. Neither more nor less. The sound quality is not great, mediocre reality. However, the build quality seems good. It was a good buy for the price. Not one of the best headphones I've used, but it works. A listener with a volume below the butI'm speak directly with the iPhone (knee). The music sounds good, but like I said, this is not the best. It is good that your only option is free for use while driving or juust for a chat on the phone. I leave my charger, Bluetooth is everywhere, from what I've done in case of emergency. I have a lot on my 3G and sound quality of good music ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น