16/8/54

Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oats, 24-Ounce (Pack of 4)

Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oats, 24-Ounce (Pack of 4)

Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal Steel-Cut Oats to get away from high protein oats and cut into small pieces and is factory Buhr-treated steel. Cut Oats are one of the healthiest foods you can eat, and they are delicious, full-bodied hot cereal with an attractive structure. Try steel cut oats today! Programs MillPack Red Bob brand four 24-ounce packages (96 ounces) Contains oatsFreshly whole oats, cut from high protein oats I was looking for that I am a chef, but the AM milled. Fortunately, during and cook on the stove, it is necessary to save 15-20 minutes. They are hard and creamy texture, a very good peanut butter or almonds for some added protein. I prefer porridge!, My God! Try this for a week. You can not even stomach. 'Wow can. I like steel cut oats! My family has been selling, so I gave the little boy is the case for the Valentine's Day ..... The best way to protect your heart!
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น