17/8/54

Fiskars 9461 16-Foot Power Lever Tree Pruner

Fiskars 9461 16-Foot Power Lever Tree Pruner

electric pole saw Power-Lever Technology 2X easily the hardest of hardened steel blade with full pressure with non-stick coating cuts with less effort. Premium fiberglass construction and aluminum pole. Mark Fiskars16 foot telescopic trimmer extends to provide maximum mast utilityFiberglass and construction15 sharp two-inch sheets of three saw Muela provides excellent adhesion branches27 inch cushion provides comfort and control1-1 8 / - inch cutting power shears garden I have a 16 "for two days and immediately to work. It is well built and easy to use. Only what is needed. I like. I have only one pole trimmer before I do not know how to open the work, but I must say that it is very good. After moving a little less flexible to perfection, I do not have five stars. Otherwise, make sure you always buy a good tool. I have to drop from yesterday night, probably 20 of his ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น