16/8/54

Tanita BF680W Duo Scale Plus Body Fat Monitor with Athletic Mode and Body Water

Tanita BF680W Duo Scale Plus Body Fat Monitor with Athletic Mode and Body Water

Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale Tanita Body Fat Monitor BF680 Duo / body weight scale with signs of multiple modes of Athletics and the water TanitaDetermines estimates body fat and body water with safe, low pulse0.2 pound of body fat% graduations0.1 graduationsStores data people2 different. 25-inch display, 2-line display of weight and body fat percentage that I have other digital scales and are never satisfied - they can not read and right for those who are not on the carpet, etc. I have tried BF680W Tanita more than three months and I can say that the rights of other critics. Here's what I like: I read the ad and starting with my glasses, a scale, the rocks of professional models, measured in the gym, I was skeptical, to monitor body fat, but it's true, if it is not like other types measures can, I can set my default, and my wife. There are others, like the batteries at least once a year, he said. I can not say, bu ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น