16/11/54

ContourHD Camera

ContourHD Camera

Wearable Camcorder , Brand ContourFull HD Recording (1080p) - 1920x1080 pixels - 30fpsAluminum and Fiberglass Water Resistant BodyRemovable Lithium-Ion Battery; records up to 4 hours5 Megapixel SensorInternal Microphone
So I ended up in consultation with one of the little guys at the local dealer in Bay Area. I will say that as long I had the money I spent on it happy. It seems fairly light and super strong and it is easy to use. The slide transition a little stiff, which makes the hand without a glove, but with a gloved hand, the extra pull to operate it without hesitation. I use it for motorcycle riding. Major works, a flat surface with my helmet (a small curvature of the helmet) the date, but the "sweet spot" to stay with this introduction, it will usually get in good / angle of the camera, which, what you see. Video quality is excellent, no complaints. It really is as good as they say, it se...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น