13/11/54

Oral-B Smartseries 5000 Professional Care Rechargeable, White/Silver

Oral-B Smartseries 5000 Professional Care Rechargeable, White/Silver

Rechargeable Toothbrush Experience the future of oral care. oral-b professional care smart series 5000 rechargeable toothbrush -- provides extraordinary cleaning and improves brushing habits., Brand Oral B, Color White/Silver, Outstanding whitening and polishing in 3 weeksImproves gum health better than Sonicare FlexCareShips in Certified Frustration-Free PackagingDeep Clean mode removes up to 99.7% of plaque from hard to reach areasGentle on teeth and gums
My latest Oral-B which still worked, but my dentist was sluggish and stressed I get a new one and I recommended the Oral-B triumph models. I thought the device was really smart guide for children, but it is practical, and I am happy that I model the Smart Guide. The signal is transferred to another quarter of the mouth is very helpful. I made trips up to 5 days without recharge and charge fine. My only criticism that sometimes when I hold the handle, I will...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น