13/11/54

Sonos Bridge Instant Setup Solution For Sonos Wireless Network (BR100)

Sonos Bridge Instant Setup Solution For Sonos Wireless Network (BR100)

Wireless Multi-Room Music System for Home Theater Stereo Sonos Wireless Bridge, Brand Sonos, Color Light Gray, Establishes a wireless connection with all Sonos ZonePlayers and Controllers in the systemExtends the wireless range of your Sonos systemConnects to your router and all the music on the InternetRequires at least one Sonos ZonePlayer, high-speed Internet connection and wireless routerPlace Sonos ZonePlayers in any room and wirelessly play unlimited music from the Internet
Very happy with this product. I was listening to music files on my computer, and playlists to Rhapsody on my home audio system that is in another room. This equipment along with the player with 90, I could run my computer on my audio receiver without cables between devices. In addition to the Sonos Desktop Controller, you can create a large number of Internet radio stations that I can now listen to the zone, the player can be connected. I did not know when I buy, bu...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น