22/11/54

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

the best 3d blu ray players Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated WiFi 3D Blu-Ray DVD Player, Brand PanasonicSKYPE video callsWi-Fi Built-inTouch-Free Sensor
I bought this hoping Netflix would work as well as being an awesome blu-ray player. When I got it, the blu-ray player worked flawlessly...the Netflix however did not. I was kind of bummed because it had the same issue many of the reviewers here had posted about, so I felt like the warning signs were there. I did the typical thing and called Panasonic, they said they were going to work on it. I took their words as just that, words. Words of Panasonic saying something that would never come to fruition. I was wrong. Today I received an email response to my complaint saying they released a new patch for Netflix with a new firmware update. Version 1.63. I went home, skeptical, updated, and "skadouche", it works. Awesome. With everything working, it being wireless (buil...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น