20/11/54

Melitta One:One Java Pods,Breakfast Blend Coffee, 18-Count Pods (Pack of 4)

Melitta One:One Java Pods,Breakfast Blend Coffee, 18-Count Pods (Pack of 4)

Coffee Breakfast Blend Melitta One:One Java Pods,Breakfast Blend Coffee are 100 percent high grown arabica coffee which are individually foiled wrapped to ensure the ultimate in freshness. they also contain 30% more coffee for a fuller more richer cup of coffee., Brand MelittaSmooth Flavor with a Bright Character & Sweet Finish.
I'm testing for coffee, many many years. Until a few years ago, I liked dark, kind of French roast coffee. But for a year or two years ago started with a bitter taste, and I want a medium roast coffee. To this end, I learned that Dunkin Donuts coffee is good enough. After I bought my Cuisinart espresso machine, with three sizes of the coffee holder, I bought sheets on Amazon. Lavazza began, and he wants a chic Italian coffee, seemed to be on the right tone. But while it's good coffee again because of the bite tastes okay. So my Melitta. Figure Goldilocks moment. I've come t...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น