1/11/54

Oral-B Dual Clean Replacement Brush Head (3 ct.)

Oral-B Dual Clean Replacement Brush Head (3 ct.)

braun toothbrush heads Specially designed for 2X the Cleaning Action vs. a regular manual brush. Dual-action brush head rotates and moves side-to-side to break up and sweep away plaque., Brand Oral BPenetrates hard-to-reach areasIndicator bristles fade halfway to signal when to replace your brush headDelivers thorough cleaning, freshening and gum care—all in one brush head. Penetrates hard-to-rach areas.Delivers thorough cleaning, freshening and gum care--all in one brush headProvides twice the cleaning action
I had read the review yet, and I thought, cool, brush twice as much power at the same time! However, if you have it, I'm a little disappointed. It does not seem as if so much, but it feels great in the mouth. I felt like I was brushing his teeth the thumb. I had a hard brush in the far reaches of my mouth, and at least before I had any problems. I'm not little either, I'm 6'1 "and 1...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น