9/8/54

Mobi Mobicam Digital Wireless Video Monitor

Mobi Mobicam Digital Wireless Video Monitor

iphone baby video monitor app , Manufacturer MOBI, white, no installation, ready for easy useCompact portabilityExpandable to 3 night vision camera camerasExtra anglePowerful great vision with a range of 30 feet, like a summer day / night 02 090 phones, which began to go to the big screen 18 months sound is bad, and I had a lot of noise. I liked the screen when the device has sufficient capacity and self-searching, I have two children under 3 years, and the need to monitor their fields. Exploration works well, I love the screen, but the baby's sounds and see the white noise in the room. I have fans in both rooms, and a musical sucks without shadows. There are some things I am not happy, the camera up and down to make it difficult for the camera angle to the camera directly to sleep, I have more control and flexibility. Languages and a sho ... relatively
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น