27/11/54

Melange Home Microfiber Trapunto, Standard Sham, Latte

Melange Home Microfiber Trapunto, Standard Sham, Latte

melange home Melange Homes Microfiber quilt adds a traditional charm to any bedroom. This Trapunto stitched quilt comes in 5 sophisticated colors. Easy care machine wash and dry., Brand Melange Home, Color Latte, Easy care machine washPerfect weight for year round warmth and layeringStandard size shamAvailable in sunshine, white, stone, latte, and robin blueSophisticated trapunto stitch
The pictures on-line do not do this product justice. I actually bought 2 sets of shams and only bought these because the colour I wanted wasn't available in the other brand but when I got it home, it was immediately my favourite. It's pretty and the quilted design was lovely. Can't say how it holds up to long-term use but I am definitely ordering another set in a different colour.
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น