6/11/54

Black & Decker NST2118 12-Inch 18-Volt Ni-Cd Cordless Electric GrassHog String Trimmer/Edger

Black & Decker NST2118 12-Inch 18-Volt Ni-Cd Cordless Electric GrassHog String Trimmer/Edger

Cord/Cordless Pet Clipper Our battery-powered outdoor products help you work smarter, faster and cleaner-without compromises., Brand Black & DeckerInstantly starts everytime with the pull of a triggerIncludes two 18-Volt batteries for double the run timeGreat cutting results without the mess and hassles of gasExclusive PowerDrive Transmission delivers more power from the motor to the cutting string so you can get the job done fasterEasily converts from a trimmer to an edger
Yes, install a simple B & D 2118 and works as advertised. I cut about 500 meters from the bed, this is the trimmer on the location (vertically and horizontally) to achieve with two batteries. The first battery gives me about 20 minutes in real time, to save me, the second side of the Force. I can not continuously operated trimmer, because it is better to leave him (and me) calm and cool slightly from time to time. If I use the trimmer, I ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น