14/10/54

Panasonic DMP-BDT310 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

Panasonic DMP-BDT310 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

the best 3d blu ray players Panasonic DMP-BDT310 WiFi integrated 3D Blu-ray DVD player, HDMI output PanasonicTwin brand audio / video audio skype callsWi-Fi, I bought the player for three main reasons. 1 burned) with my PS3 as my Blu-ray core (PS3 first use.) 2) instead of Netflix, and 3) "pre-3D" receiver. The picture quality on this player are the same as my PS3 there is no difference # is a good thing. I have an older model of the PS3, not so much sound decoding, including new and played a lot of decoding options. The sound is loud and clear. Netflix is Tempermental. When I bought the first non-Netflix player. During the firmware update a few problems. Netfix blinks "black screen", and often the interface is very slow. It takes a second or two, nothing. Is an "effect" on the left. It does not work as good as I expected. ... 3D
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น