4/10/54

Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem

Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem

fast cable modem The new improved version of the world's most popular cable modem DOCSIS. For residential cable subscribers who want a powerful modem can provide a rapid transmission of high speed data faster, Motorola brand, black, front panel, easy to read LED to indicate status and simplify color-coded panels troubleshootingRear support to facilitate the protection installationEnergy switchIPV6 -. Recent protocolUp Internet communications to 160 Mbps downstream, up to 120 Mbps If you have a modem for you, without having to deal with the problem. It is solid for 10 days, I had, nice and fast. I have Comcast (not sure how fast I pay) but my speed measured before and am very happy with this modem. I used speedtest.net results. (For D-Link Wireless N Router) rI had download speeds of 6.8 Mbps ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น