20/10/54

Gaiam Total Body Balance Ball Kit

Gaiam Total Body Balance Ball Kit

Balance Ball Chair , The brand Gaiam Bale so I now I'm using when I'm sitting at a computer to a TV / my couch. So maybe that's why I said enough, but because I use it every day ... but I weigh 190 and I want to, but people with more than 6 "may still be in the air a little better. I think that even the long ball, but all the balls? But it works, i.. I I use it every day, point well made but it is much less than 65cm exercise balls and the other is similar to several different brands and returned to buy a brand of 75 cm (FYI, I May 7 -.. ", and my knee a little higher than my legs do not move so a good attitude, if my work sweet baby later.), the ball was easy at the pump with a pump hand .. . It took about 15 minutes. I have a ball over a month and keeps the air very well.
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น