22/8/54

Mothers 05750 California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax Liquid - 16 oz

Mothers 05750 California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax Liquid - 16 oz

clay bar treatment Mother's California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax is ideal for frequent Waxer, and those who pamper their vehicles. Votes: 1 yellow carnauba Brazil, provides exceptional brightness and long lasting protection. Mark MOTHERSApply more than one layer of wax, abrasive added protectionNon clean and safe overContains shineRegular resistant wax for long term use offers long term benefits for the purchase of car waxes and polishes fantasy. They all seem to just after application, but I noticed that she seemed not to last. I thought I'd go back to basics and just try a good carnauba wax life. I'm not disappointed and will remain with carnauba hours. Keeps the water beading on the run from the time of other ways. I was lucky with my mother and wax products, among others. Give glory to shine the mirror and no damage clear what ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น